Forum members...We need your help!!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Hooligan, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Achromious

Achromious New Member

When I get bored I do graphical stuff (since I cant work on my truck right now) so just as another little sample of the sorta thing I can put together for the forum.
    [​IMG]

And really this is pretty rough, I should be able to make it look a lot better.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i think it would look better if the .net was on the rockers but maybe stating the obvious.....

4. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Easily done. Thats not really what I was talking about I was meaning I could work on shadows and shines but I'll see what I can mock up haha

5. Achromious

Achromious New Member

6. Achromious

Achromious New Member

And it's not like this is a decal or anything it's just ideas for promotional stuff on my part. I think this forum could use a little dressing up :)

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

looks really good.....

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

any word clinton?

9. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Unfortunately no. I thought the idea would have prompted quicker results and additions of these badges but I have to apologize, most of all to Achromius, nothing has come of it.

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol you could always go stare at them thru your mirror...... lol

11. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

just my way of helping out but when i do my paint jop i got some thing for you all and i hope you will like it!!!

12. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I am working on that;)

13. Achromious

Achromious New Member

No worries man I like doing the work. It'd be nice if it went somewhere because I know this forum has real potential so I just wish it could move more is all.

14. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

It does have a ton of potential and I hope it will move as well

15. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Well I'm ready to help out when I can

16. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

We appreciate it...I'll have to remind them of that as well

17. Captured Time

well clint you know what im working on :brows:

im drawing up some promo ads and one of my brothers works over in advertizing and he is going to look into the site and let me know bout doing some probono add work.. if he dose the ads will run in parts of OH IN KY IL and TN.. but that is not a sure thing yet so dont hold me to that one

18. Captured Time

dose this site have a FB page?? that may help out just a bit just sayn

19. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

not yet but feel free to make one if you'd like

20. Captured Time

ok i may look into it then

21. OP
    Hooligan