eBay: $50 BL for 83-88 Rangers!

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by El Camino Man, Feb 14, 2012.

1. OP
    El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Ok. The auction comes with the blocks and hardware and Im sure I could fab up those blocks you showed me and the bumper brackets. I just dont know about the steering extension... Its kind of a necessary part lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Yeah, it is. Haha. I know there was something you could do, but I can't remember what it was... And it ain't the safest way either.

4. OP
    El Camino Man

O great lol. Im sure the insurance company would approve of a "redneck steering extension" as a cause for a wreck

5. Lmfao. Go ahead and try it and see what they say! Haha

6. OP
    El Camino Man

Lol roll my truck, hop out, and redo my steering real quick before the cops show up

7. Lmfao. Take the entire body lift off. You can do it!

8. OP
    El Camino Man

Lol the truck will already be in pieces

9. Just throw the blocks somewhere that they won't see em, and blame the factory for the missing body bolts

10. OP
    El Camino Man

Lol! Im sure theyd buy it. I doubt the insurance company is gonna look THAT close at it

11. Hahahaha. I don't think they would

12. OP
    El Camino Man

Well I guess I could get the blocks and mayb a steering extension will show up somewhere

13. Yeah, just don't put the lift on until you get the extension... Hahahaha

14. OP
    El Camino Man

Lol im sure itd be a miracle to find one though

15. Junk yard. Found a body lifted Dakota. Was gonna take the lift, but it didn't have that blasted extension

16. OP
    El Camino Man

I wish I had a junkyard near me. Well weve got junkyards, just not pull-a-parts

17. Ah, yeah. They're ridiculously expensive...

18. OP
    El Camino Man

Usually lol. I did find a good deal on a tranny for my old F-150 lol. But I dont wanna go callin around for a lifted Ranger lol. It seems like a lot of effort for a diamond in the rough

19. Yeah. Better off just going to a jy and finding the whole damn lift lol Or just take the whole truck. Haha

20. OP
    El Camino Man

Lol I could buy a lifted Ranger and swap its lift for my stockers then resell the truck! Expensive but would work lol