carlisle spring swap meet

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet announcements and planning' started by RoadRanger, Apr 18, 2012.

1. OP
    RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

well, i'm back home. got some cool finds too :D

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

i really didnt find much...only tbird wheel covers i saw were for an earlier thunderbird

4. OP
    RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

what day did you head out DJ? it was a madhouse out there friday, and i'd say more than half the vendors packed up and left last night. the place looked almost as empty as the GM nat's this morning, lol.

5. djfllmn

i was there saturday morning

6. OP
    RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

saturday was pretty busey too, not totally insane though.

if you need hubcaps though i might know someone. the guy i got a set from for my buick has a giant wearhouse filled with hubcaps, he's out somewhere near macungie. i can't remember his name and number though, but he's probibly got a set or more. i'll see if i can get you some contact info. or he usually vends at the smaller swap meets, just look for the guy with the white van and a ton of hubcaps.

7. djfllmn

im thinking of axing that idea...between the steel wheels, wheel covers and tires it would be about 2500 bucks...im thinking about a set of magnum 500s which would only be 630 bucks