For Sale: Automotive Interior Deodorizing Bars

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by djfllmn, Nov 24, 2012.

1. OP
    djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

I got plenty of em

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

any new ones??

4. OP
    djfllmn

yea i have a lot of new scents

5. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

are you still selling these? what would be the best odor to combat smoke or will they all do the same? also with a car with more interior than a room like a cherokee would you recommend placing more than one bar in the inside. thanks.

6. OP
    djfllmn

one bar will do the job just fine...and any scent really will help with the odor

7. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

one bar will be plenty. especially if you drive with a window cracked open.

they last about a month per bar. 2 bars in one package btw. however, I do drive a lot so i'm sure they would last longer for someone who doesnt drive as much.

I will be ordering more soon DJ. my parents brought home a huge box of those tree air fresheners from one of their customers (they are couriers) so i will go through those first since they were free.