Where do you live? What do you do?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jon, Feb 11, 2009.

1. dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

Im in western ohio, work as a print and graphic designer. I also freelance as a photographer and photo manipulator

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. adsm08

adsm08 New Member

I'm a guy, and I live in a house.

4. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

live in canada, And work for a printing company.

5. 04RangerSport

04RangerSport New Member

I'll put my two cents in. I live in Michigan. I work at the Ford Proving Grounds as a Test Tech.

6. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

I'm aidan McDonald, I live in Connecticut and work as a busboy and host but am going to school at ferris state university in Michigan studying criminal justice.

7. Diablo

Diablo New Member

I live in Arizona and a certified Haboob watcher

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

9. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

I live in the GREAT State of Maine(or as some people from other parts of USA thinks, Canada) and im an tire tech

10. lil-redranger96

lil-redranger96 muddy girl camo

I love Maine. I go about 3 times a year. I live in the pit of America New Jersey. I'm a county employee.

11. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

No post indicated

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  12. jayzranger

jayzranger cbrepair-wxal626

i live in bham al im a tile worker and carpenter
    i work and repair cb radios

13. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SoCal, work in an off road fab and cnc machine shop.

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

And part time s e x offender lol

15. 04Ranga

04Ranga New Member

Farmington, MO - 911 Dispatcher and part-time Fire Academy Instructor at local community college

16. rangerjeff

rangerjeff New Member

I live on top of the largest deposit of hard coal in the world (blue coal corp.) Im a former I.B.E.W lineman L.U.1319 and switched gears and now work for the county and no im not a lineman for the county.I try to keep the bad guy from getting evil.

17. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

New England, Retired, worked as a Quality Assurance Engineer and in all levels of Quality Control; isn’t this in my Public Profile ? lol !

Good to have a CB Guy in here.
    What is the going rate to repair CBs these days ?

Aren’t we all in some way…

18. seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

I live in West Jordan, UT. I am a AV (Audio,Video) Technician

19. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

The Great PNW!! Centralia, Washington, I build ambulances, emergency vehicles, prisoner transports etc.

20. 04rgr

04rgr New Member

Live in mount Dora fl,work in Orlando at central fl Lincoln as a service advisor. Been with ford since 1986.

21. FireFighter431

FireFighter431 RedNeck

I live in Canton,Mn and was a industrial spray finisher/painter for about 16yrs, and just recently switched depts and now i work in the electrical dept building control panels for the equipment we manufacture.'