Watch out for this guy.

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by Teamexploder, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

There is another guy trolling forums trying to rip folks off, happened on EF and there is a thread on some non automotive forum about a member getting ripped off by him. His paypal is rocking_n_roll_James@live.com so beware fellow members if someone comes in here with that paypal address trying to sell you something, or trying to buy something, you may not get your item or get the money back. He doesn't use the same name on forums so just watch out for the paypal addy, his IP shows he's in West Virginia.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

holy **** find his address and ill go kick his teeth in lol

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

If you can manage to get an IP address that would be cool. Thanks for the headsup man!

5. OP
    Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

I'll see, only reason I know is because of a Mod over there traced his account. But no problem I don't want anyone else to get ripped off :)

6. Freemans 00

I dont see why people do this stuff why cant everyone be honest and straight forwards if we had that ...... Sorry off topic

7. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Thanks for the heads up

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thanks dude!

9. Freemans 00

good looking out bro