Train horns.. Oh yaaaaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Black mamba, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah I know! My buddy had that happen to him while he was on a stop, he chased the kids down, locked them up and took their truck. You lucked out man

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

I know, the cop I kinda knew. So i got off easy from the way it sounds. Charged with disturbing the peace and some penal code bull

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I bet you and your buddies even drove around video taping some of it huh?

5. GeorgiaRanger

GeorgiaRanger 4.Fast

I want to get a small electric horn that i can hook up to my battery do you guys think it would be loud(obviously not louder than an airhorn)?

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have seen smaller airhorns hooked up and they sound like a cat stuck in the engine compartment, I dont like them at all

7. GeorgiaRanger

GeorgiaRanger 4.Fast

ok i will go off what u say Clinton Maximus and i will not get one!

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I put one in my brotherrs truck, big 77 chevy cheyenne and he would hit the horn and disgrace the whole damn truck!

9. GeorgiaRanger

GeorgiaRanger 4.Fast

10. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

it was just me there. so no lol

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cool, very good!

12. OP
    Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

I installed a switch to my negative on my cylinoide soo I don't blow them unless I have it flipped... Makes me think before I do it (look for law enforcement) lol, and I don't live in a"quiet" neighborhood to say the least lol. 15436 in my town, 1,518,475 in my county.... And that was in 2009 lmao..gotta love LI

13. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Bumping this thread.

Anybody with vidoes or train horns? I would LOVE some train horns on my Ranger.