rear crossmembers

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by scrollerguy, Sep 20, 2017.

  1. scrollerguy

    scrollerguy New Member

    Does anyone know what the term is for these? Summit had no idea. My last one to the rear is rotted.
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

    Join Today - It's Totally Free!

    Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

    Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

  3. ZappyBear

    ZappyBear Member

    Something like a transmission support Crossmembers? And summit as in summit racing?
  4. mhoward

    mhoward Member

    Sounds like the spare tire carrier housing. I saw where one fellow removed the bed, took out the spare carrier and replaced it with a piece of rectangular tubing.

Share This Page