For Sale: R.P. Caster Supercharger Kit & Extras

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by doyouquaxu, Aug 3, 2013.

1. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This kit will fit SOHC Rangers and Explorers ONLY. no 3.0, no OHV 4.0 so DON'T ASK.

This kit is USED but in good condition. There is some remaining gasket material that will need to be fully removed for installation on your truck. I went through the included installation instructions and to my knowledge all of the pieces and hardware are here (some not pictured).

The m90 itself I am told was rebuilt and has about 5k miles on it. Not sure if this is true, just what the guy I bought this kit from told me. Aesthetically the finish is peeling and there is slight oxidation in some places, but the functionality of the blower is not affected by this at all. the pulley is the stock 3.15" good for 5.5 psi of boost in most applications.

The intake plenum itself has the original crinkled black powder coat on it that is not damaged. None of the threads for any of the hardware is stripped or damaged. As you can see, there is still some remaining gasket material on the pieces that will need to be removed. The supercharger is still bolted to the top plate of the plenum, but if shipping is necessary may be removed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hardware for top plate to base and fuel rails
    [​IMG]

The intake pieces, throttle body spacer, ect.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fuel rail upgrade. Adapts to stock fuel system and allows equal pressure to all fuel injectors with its 'loop' design. Has accommodations for fuel pressure gauge sensor.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Longer belt, fuel system piece to adapt new fuel rails to stock lines, vacuum hose, hardware to bolt plenum base to motor
    [​IMG]

Brand new Glowshift Gauges. White face, 7 selectable backlight colors. Includes a dual gauge pod for the pillar(not pictured).
    [​IMG]

Wideband gauge includes Bosch 02 sensor
    [​IMG]

Fuel pressure 0-100 PSI and Boost/Vacuum Gauge (-30 - 30 psi)
    [​IMG]

Price: 2,000 shipped or best offer. I know what I have and how much it all costs, don't bother low balling.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    doyouquaxu

4. OP
    doyouquaxu