Please read before posting "How To" submissions

Discussion in 'How-To Submissions' started by Hooligan, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

When submitting "How To's" I encourage EVERYONE to make the directions and post them along with pictures that YOU have made yourself. If you intend on using "How To" guides from other forums You must have the OP's permission to post it in this forum!

We do not want to create any types of conflicts between forums or involve the Admins in any type of dispute between forums in regards to copyright issues.

I ask you all to give our staff and other forums staff the respect and courtesies in which we here on Rangerforum.net request

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

thanks for clearing that up, my how to i will clean it up alot, and add more detailed pics on what to do

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cool thanks man. I was told if you get the OP's ok with using it over here we should be ok. Just make sure it is labled on top of the thread stating who wrote it and that person gave his/her permission to share with us.

5. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

alright, but for mine, i pretty much had to delete the whole thing because the one i posted was from a 4th gen, and mine is a 6th gen, and it was way different, i might add it on to the re-do, instructions for the 98-00 and instructions for the 01-11 trucks

6. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Excellent man! Sounds awesome