Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

got snake????

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Wait, why is there a guy in a cage...?

5. Captured Time

im thinkg to protect him from trees.. looks like the are logers

6. Nevermind... I didn't see the backhoe xD

7. Captured Time

how could you not!! lol

8. IT WAS GREEN! xD I swear, if I got the wrong parts, I'm gonna flip ****...

9. Captured Time

clint knows what he is talking bout

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ah dont freak out whats the worst that could happen they have to send you othe right ones in the mail.... they have a retail store in tallmadge OH which is only a few hours from you...... i know you had everything all planned out to get it done this weekend.........

11. Lmao. I needed the truck for this weekend man. And Justin got kicked off again... So he's missing all the fun

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

man here we had so much fun last night and tonight it's all quiet again... WTF......

13. Lmao. My stupid ass stripped the screw heads on my IAC, so it can't go back on snugly...

14. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn man you just need to bring me your truck so you'll stop breaking it..... lol ummmm can you still get the screws out? if so you may be able to either got to ford or a local hardware store and match them up so you can replace them....

15. Yeah, they'll come back out. I'm gonna go to the local dealer tomorrow and see how much an extra set would be

16. Captured Time

way to go !!!!

17. Captured Time

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  18. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

so what's everyone getting into today? i'm at work wishing i could do something to my truck...... damn work always getting in the way of working on the truck.....

19. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

come on ppl it's to quiet around here again.....

20. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

well, uhhh it's christmas eve dude!! so merry christmas everyone!!!!! and safe driving!!!

21. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well i know it's christmas eve..... but you would think atleast someone would be chatting other than myself.....