Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

we've got almost 2" so far, it's still coming down.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

if it snows here i have to work hell of alot more hours due to i work at a tire shop and when it snows people freak out so my days turn into 12+ hours, so i dont want snow

4. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

at least it's more OT for you.... i know what you mean though. a 12hr day here and there is OK, but when you get 'em for a week straight they really start to wear on you!

5. hazard-maine

oh its just not 12 hour days, its 12hour days with zero breaks so you eat while working so it just wears you out even more

6. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

screw that, lol. is it one of those typically filthy tire shops too? the one i got my tires at, great guys to deal with but holy hell i think i've seen cleaner landfills, lol.

7. hazard-maine

oh no this place is spotless, if there are no cars to change tires on we have to clean, and clean and clean, so basicly in one day the whole store get a complete clean like 3 times

8. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

oh ok, i'd say that's probibly a good thing then. i hate working in a filthy shop, and it seems like mom & pop tire places usually are pretty scummy.

9. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i have a 97 and its different from the 03. i dont want to spend extra money or else i would just get a passenger side. there isnt a fix because the console is only bolted onto one side like 98+. that fix dosent work for 3rd gens.

10. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

anyone else have problems getting the site to load today?

11. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

Yea I tried several times this morning before work at 5:30 and it wouldn't load?

12. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

yea i had issues too.....and may be ordering this next week :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s00KF_6asEk[/ame]

13. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Not sure what happened with the site either...
    Last night/this morning about 2am it seemed ok, but this afternoon I kept getting "site not found" errors.

14. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

at least it wasin't just me.

15. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

16. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bought two rangers last night. Lets see which one I like best...

17. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

and you don't give us any pics??

18. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

x2!! WTF man?????!!!! post them up

19. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

well i finally got my parents to understand that ill need a new vehicle that is 4x4 for michigan. so now im going to start saving up for a cherokee. im looking for one that is 97-01, with the 4.0, 4x4, and in green, red, maroon, or black.

20. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Of course not, where's the fun in that??

21. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

Er mah gerd