Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No offense, but you're acting like a huge bitch. You posted up that you were thinking about getting an f250, and Freeman and I gave our opinions/thoughts on it. Don't like it? Tough titties and don't post something like that unless you're prepared for input that isn't what you want to hear.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

For once we agree. lol

4. Freemans 00

And i totally agree instead of saying hey guys I might trade the Ranger in on a 2010 F250 Diesel, you should have said I test drove a 2010 F250 today. So don't get your panties in a bunch for misusing your words.... Wam Bam Thank you Mam!

5. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

Don't assume sh*t. And I won't act like a "huge bitch". Simple as that.

6. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i mean.... what?

i said i was going to buy a used truck, but ended up with a brand new one. it's the nature of the beast when you say something like your first quoted post. and because of aforementioned first post Freeman and I gave our opinions on the matter. :cry:

7. Freemans 00

What we are basically trying to say is get your story straight or don't post such foolish things without expecting people to give you an opinion on it. END OF STORY IT'S OPEN CHAT THREAD!

8. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

what the **** happened here?

9. Freemans 00

someone misused there words and got their story messed up and we told them what we thought about it and they took it to heart.

10. Freemans 00

got my tonneau cover on yesterday, got the door handle trim pieces on today, and got my light bar welded together and painted yesterday at work. Weekend mods came to soon, now I'm thinking about putting in a roll on bed liner and bed lining behind the rockers and wheel wells. Tires and rims will be ordered tonight and they should be put on Monday and Tuesday. Going with a 265/70/18 Cooper Discover AT/3 for my tire. Yes its only a 32" tire but it beats paying $1200 for a mud tire.

11. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

been a looong week, been running all over jersey in my ugly toad of a sterling dump truck fixing peoples lawns before it gets too cold. thank god tomorrows friday!

on another note, my buddie finally uploaded the pics he took last sunday when we washed our trucks... figured i'd share :thumbsup:

12. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Be nice everyone...

13. Freemans 00

its over and done with now this was happening over the last 2 days and after its done you guys interject.

14. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

lol better late than never??

15. hazard-maine

i have missed way too much, i need to start coming back here more to keep up on ****

16. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

So what are we conquering next ?

We tried interpersonal relationships and that… enough said.

What about bugging buggman for a new LED Mod, how bout it Terry ?

17. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

What else can even be modded with LEDs?

18. hazard-maine

valve stem caps in led

19. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

Bought a new car. 2013 Focus SE 5 speed.
    [​IMG]

20. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

looks great but the ST is better.

21. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

sorry i been quiet for a couple of days guys.... been on the road sight seeing down here in charlotte NC for the nascar race tomorrow night... and head back home on sunday.....