Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

I mispelled blood lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

i hate my car...

4. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

Man...sure am glad I'm not one of those "Young Guys" .....glad GM got bailed out too, don't know what we would do without all those quality GM Form Ranger parts!:)) Got my guns and ammo bought and paid for, two more payments the Ranger is mine, Supplies put away...Yup I'm ready for the November Post election SHTF social breakdown, rioting in the streets, Civil War, Zombies, the Asteroid or December 21st.....which ever comes first! :D Party at my place BYOB&A!!!! Hope I can get that leveling kit and exhaust in before all that crap hits...........
    "Chicken Little where are You when we need you"?
    Cheers!

5. Yeah , me too locked and loaded. but still glad to see the auto industry still standing as it does affect more than just the cars, it affects peoples lives that generally cant afford to be ****ed with.

6. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

Four yeas ago I was a homeless, jobless angry white male. Pulled myself out and the govmt was absolutely of no help since I refused to do the welfare thing. Lots of people sitting on their dead A**es doing the paper shuffle double talk. The one thing I have figured out is if you want to get ahead and start over you should move to a foreign country, renounce your citizenship, come back in country illegally. You can get free job help and or a job, free training, Free Medical, Free education and housing. Oh yea and a drivers license....... I really don't care who is running for what, this whole big toilet needs to be flushed! .....same old same old.....same circus different clowns!
    Now, I'm gonna go look at suspension and body lift options........ :D Cheers.

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

got a CEL today. p0442 for evap system leak. they said it could be the gas cap (i doubt) but idk about that since i havent filled up for a week. fuel filler neck is what im thinking...
    ohh and i think my rear-end is taking a dump... over 50 mph the ****er howls when accelerating...

8. glad you got back on your feet by yourself, I am not for the dead asses either , but I am for the ones who NEED it everything should be MEANS TESTED , and yes generally govt. does not help alot but I will tell you this .. If the credit card companies are allowed to do whatever they want I would almost say most everyone I know could not afford their ungodly rates they charge. SOme people get into debt by the high cost of healthcare I know this first hand as my wife has insurance with blue cross blue shield swe still got a bill for 81,000.00 dollars yes 81 THOUSAND DOLLARS for 15 days at 1 hour and a half per day for hyperbaric treatment as she is a cancer survivor and this needed to be done, I was there while she had these treatment the doctor charged 520 bucks for 1.5 hours of just sitting at his desk playing solitare on his computer Then the USE of the hospital room and the machine was oh $190,000.00 . So I think healthcare cost need to be CONTROLLED Cheers to ya!!!

BTW, I also think the women in my life are intitled to do what they want with their bodies not the republican party telling them what they can do or if rape is rape or not cause RAPE is rape So Yes I am a democrat cause we spell it out!!! whether ot not the truth hurts Oh, and Obama and Seal team six Killed Bin Laden Not BUSH just for the record.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
  9. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

anyone else been noticing that around 3am we have a bunch of spams threads? ive been flagging em when i get home from work in the morning, just wish i could delete em myself

10. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

I got 96% Romney. Which isnt a surprise to me one bit. And to note I did not "cork the bat" by answering with the answers I knew would steer me that way. I actually answered honestly

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

woah, i got 77% mitt lol

12. i got 58 % mitt hahah was I shocked

13. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol but then it said i had 76% obama.

14. I had 74 % Jill Stein but that just shows who you side with the most in my case anyway lol

15. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea lol. interesting for me to know since idk where either candidate stands on anything

16. kanuck15

kanuck15 Member

Im glad I clicked on that, Normally I couldnt give two fcuks about politics. I figure we are damned if we do and damned if we dont. But it was good to get my mind thinking about the stand I take on alot of things

Side note: No where within a 50 mile radius of me has the belt I need for my ranger. Kinda pissed about that

17. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

o got 86% romney and 67% obama. im not sure which side im going to vote for so that helped thanks for the link. i just finished the acts such a pointless test and a terrible thing to do on my birthday.

18. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

^happy birthday man.

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea happy b-day man, like the ACT test for college? i hated that lol i didnt do as good as i should've either

20. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thanks guys. yea i took the act for college i hated it. i know how you feel sal i get good grades but do bad on standardized tests because im not a good test taker such a stupid way to measure intelligence.