Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I just put an A-pillar pod in mine! perfect spot for it!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

picture or it didnt happen :thumbsup:

4. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UG is a rectangle though.

5. doyouquaxu

aaaand, after.
    [​IMG]

6. El Camino Man

Oh right. I thought you guys were talkin about that one that looks like a regular gauge but shows everything. I forget what theyre called

7. doyouquaxu

aeroforce interceptor?

8. El Camino Man

Ultra Gauges are square. And I believe its the Aeroforce one! Pretty expensive tho

9. I'm getting an ultra guage soon lol

10. doyouquaxu

you'll be happy with it, especially for the price

11. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

took the car for a little drive this evening

12. Finally got the front lights working. Thought it was something in the wiring, but turns out I blew the filaments clean off.

13. djfllmn

do you have covers for them pete? if not i would seriously get some

14. For the lenses? Nah. Before you go saying that it's illegal to not have em on, I know it is. But I've never had any problems with 5-0 about em.

15. djfllmn

it will keep the lenses from getting all beat up

16. I'm not too worried about the lenses. They were only $10

17. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I'm getting closer and closer to getting my truck's body fixed!

On a bad note... my horse is lame. :/
    Life really ****s with me.

18. People ****ing piss me off. I'm ****ing proud of what I have and I'll more than gladly show it off in whatever ways I can. I may have a piece of ****, but she gets me to where I need to be and does it well. I've had more people come up to me this week asking what I've did to it and that she looks great and sounds great too. So **** all you haters. **** everybody that has something bad to say about my truck.

19. doyouquaxu

you need to quit your bitching. get revenge by either making your truck better, or bettering yourself.

20. I'm done with *******s always bring my truck down. So what it can't do everything yours can? I couldn't care less. It's mine and I'm proud of it. As of now, I'm working on it... New transfer case is hopefully going in this weekend, ball joints are going on when I get my paycheck the friday after this, as well as the rear differential rebuild. Then comes a new exhaust, and most likely my strobe kit will be going in.