Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I had to lower my spare tire today to get access to my lic. plate nuts.
    and the wheel is not the same as what is on the truck, this spare is a real nice looking aluminum wheel whith round holes that are black and the outer edge of the rim looks like bead locks, can anyone post a picture of what I am talking about as I already cranked the spare back up in it little hiding spot.

I would like to pick up 3 more of those rims

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

MT classic locks maybe?

4. Could be, I guess I will have to drop it down again and take a picture cause I thought it was a good lookin rim

5. Hey craig...

[​IMG]

6. Hahahahahahaha :D

7. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjN-NwNNRA&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXk4P12p1tU&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
  8. This ****ing blows... I am dying to go back out four wheeling but I don't have 4wd....

9. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

whats up guys??

10. Bored out of my mind and failing all of my classes. Same ****, different day.

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn man...

12. Yeah, well living up at school drives me into these depressive states and I don't have a chance to make any money because my schedule is so erradic. I finish in two weeks, last week of classes is next. I'm ****ed come finals, and I really hate having to break the news to my parents that I wasn't doing good at all.... I only stopped going to classes because I was doing so poorly that it was a worthless effort to even go.

13. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea that would really suck dude. did you talk to your teachers or someone in your class to help get close to caught up?

14. No, because I wasn't behind. I was even with the curriculum, just not doing well... I'm hoping that once school's out and I'm home that I'll just be able to go get a full time job somewhere and make some money and build up the truck and be happy with it for once instead of driving it around with three different things wrong on it.

15. **** it all. That's all I have left to say.

16. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

oh i see, i assumed since you said you stopped going to classes. no school ever then? it would be nice to get something full time, just not alot around here atleast without some school

17. I am behind now because I haven't gone to my classes in 3-6 weeks, varying by how much I liked the class. And I only plan on going next week so I know what's on the finals, taking my finals, and saying **** it to school and never looking back. I'm just sick of these slumps that I get in because everyone around me expects me to be perfect and I can't pull it of....

18. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

oh i gotcha. well ya gotta do what you have to do, and do it for yourself and nobody else. hope the best for ya man, im out for the night

19. Superlifted06FX4

Superlifted06FX4 Last of the V8s

20. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

same thing happened to me in high school lol. I was in advanced algebra somehow and with about a month of class left, i just gave up lol. I still came but I didnt do anything except sit in class lol. Somehow I failed it... It was inevitable anyways.

The way I see college? Its pointless. Unless you know someone that is gonna hire you after some schooling, you dont need college. Youll spend a couple grand on 2 years of school and have nothing to show for it. I stand by that