Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

better just get an old power wagon with a winch, that thing is PTO driven lol how B.A. is that

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Or a new one with a 12k Warn winch stock. Haha

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol or that. just put it in my driveway when you pick it up for me. oh, and back it in too so i dont have to turn around

5. Roflmfao. I'm going to try and find a used 2010 PW for sale and buy it when I get out of school

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

oh man you have no idea how pissed i was yesterday... on my way to work i was passing a field and someone was spreading manure in a field right along the highway. it was getting slung on the road, im thinking we'll thats not so bad if i just have to run over it. well he was close to the road on a pass and as i go by i hear "tink!". hitting my console was followed by "are you ****ing kidding me!?!?". i was soo pissed when i got to work. i was hoping it was just under my truck and i just ran over it.... nope..........

drivers door
    [​IMG]

driver fender
    [​IMG]

not much you can do that stuff happens but still. errrrrrrrr

7. That's nothing. Drove the Dakota out in a field "mudding" one day. Found out I was actually "****ting". Ran her all through it and covered her. That was a day to be pissed.

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn that sucks. but i was just driving on the damn hwy!!

9. Like they say, **** HAPPENS! Hahahaha

10. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

very true, and NOT FUNNY!! hahah. everybody at work was thinking it was funny cuz i was like ballistic haha

11. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

What were they feeding those cows?? Rocks?!

12. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol ikr!? damn cows...lol

13. rangerwheelinmike

rangerwheelinmike New Member

14. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

was at my parents house looking for something and i found this in my old room, my 2 gen i pod nano back from 2006 and wow it still works, wow does it bring back good memories and awesome rock song! [​IMG]

15. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

get some!

16. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

man this place is dead right now wtf

17. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

any one dip in here? Grizzley is rated on a scale of 0-12 with 12 being the best. Just bought a new roll the other night. 2 out of the first 3 cans are 11's. I know this might not mean much to some of you but I'd say 90% of the time you'll only get a 3 and below.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  18. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

19. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Mornin guys!

20. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

what the hell lol never seen that before if you got red seal its fresh all day or just put it in the fridge

21. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Eh I cant stand chewin lol. I guess I cant figure it out... My throat gets dry after a while and then you try to swallow and then you get some chew spit in with it and it burns then you feel like you gotta swallow more... Ugh lol