Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i know but its also getting 63mpg

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I filled up yesterday, I drove 120 miles and I'm already at half a tank. :/

4. Better than me. I put $15 in tonight, and drove 60 miles to drop my girlfriend off and back to school. It seems like the higher the price of gas is, the worse mileage these trucks are getting....

5. hazard-maine

my ranger is getting about 14 to 15mpg while my rabbit pickup is getting 63mpg

6. **** off..... lol jk. You should start using the VW for the work truck in the summer

7. hazard-maine

i plan on using the vw for everthing but work

8. Lmao. Whatever floats your boat bro.

9. hazard-maine

yeah im gonna use it as much as i can

10. I should get something a little better on gas, but I love my truck too much. I'm gonna save up though this summer for an ATV. Maybe get a Polaris Sportsman or an Arctic Cat or something...

11. hazard-maine

get a pos car for commuting and keep the truck

12. Sinister04Fx4

That's how I feel.

I already love my truck way too much to get rid of it, so I'm just gonna continue to work my ass off for that pay check just to fill the tank lol.

13. Yeah. I'm constantly bumming my parents for cash because usually all mine goes into the truck one way or another

14. hazard-maine

that is why i got this car, then i started putting money into it and now i love it almost as much as the ranger

15. Sinister04Fx4

I had a '92 Grand Prix coupe before I got my truck. It got slightly better gas mileage than the Ranger, although I do miss it for the mileage, I wouldn't go back. My entire pay check usually goes to the truck as well, one way or another. Whether it be with modding or gas. And needless to say, I am usually dead broke by the time I'm ready for my next pay check.

16. Yeah, I'm working off of $122 every other week. Nowhere near enough, and I have to save it all this week to buy my U joint and hope that I can have enough for gas to the NJ meet

17. Sinister04Fx4

Damn... The least I've ever made is $180 and so far the most is around $380-$400ish and I get paid every other Friday. Where the hell do you work? lol.

I get a lot more during planting and harvesting time on top of my regular job, so those times are always a grace to me.

18. hazard-maine

im ending up with about $2400 at the end of the week but after bill and needed **** im left with around $100 to do what ever with

19. I work at a garden center/landscaping company in the summer, and collect over the winter. I'm thinking about going to a better place since the place I worked got wiped out by the September flooding

20. hazard-maine

i dont have to worry about flooding im on top of a hill

21. The river is 150' from the back of the offices. Or what used to be the offices... I'll post a link of the pics.