Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

4. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

folding camp shovel from walmart. if you can't get out by using one of those, you didn't try hard enough.

although ive wanted to buy one of those 'bag jack' things you slip over the exhaust and inflate to lift your truck

5. greenmachine2000

never seen one of those..

6. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Damien...how was the move?

7. greenmachine2000

havent got it done yet man neeed help...maybe next tuesday ill get stuff out, struggling to have any energy, and i cant load all this stuff.

8. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I've been there. Can you do little by little?

9. greenmachine2000

well kinda. all my clothes are boxed up im running off 3 pair of jeans a couple t shirts and some socks and shoes, washing them every day. i have to be out by the 10th or my stuff will be locked in, so im looking at getting what i can the 6th and 7th, if i can find a hand. have a bed 14 boxes a headache rack, craftsman stool, and the braakes you sent me and some other odds and ends to take.

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I wish I was close enough to help dude

11. greenmachine2000

cheeseburger

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  12. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Geez man, maybe you shouldnt post that up here

13. greenmachine2000

yeah might be best if you scratch it and leave it between us. but im like seriosly throwing in the towel, i cant get help from anybody..and im gonna try one more time with guys at work but, i still cant DO the "work"

14. Yeah Clinton, get rid of that man. It's more harmful and we both know the story

15. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

So the burgers were good?

16. Dude, if I could come out I would in a heartbeat to help. All the stuff you tell me makes me feel like a douche for feeling bad about myself. You could use the help man.

17. greenmachine2000

i fixed it...im just tired of all these games im having to play with everyone, feels like im the monkey in the middle.

18. greenmachine2000

i could use a good burger lol, and pete dont feel bad man, i dont expect any of my buds to be at my feet doing stuff for me we all have our own lives bud your cool with me. just my options keep getting smaller..

19. Lmfao

20. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Move to Pa, you and Pete can be roomies!

21. I just can't help it man, when I'm laying down at night I can't imagine the struggles you're having at home, and me not being able to help because it's so far away :(