Open chat thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

One paper down, two to go, FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. I have a paper and a powerpoint due for tomorrow. Not doing it. Fukc it all

4. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

anyone know where to get a cheap ac pulley kit, mine go squeak squeak squeak like a mouse lol

5. 01B3000

I just finished one 4 page essay due tomorrow, I have the other two due wed, and haven't even started getting info on them yet.

Best part, ive had a month to do them all.

6. Lmao. Way to be Travis. But hey, procrastination is the best thing there could be

7. 01B3000

Something i saw a while ago

[​IMG]

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

what's up guys?

9. greenmachine2000

looking for cheap ac pulley kit..

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

ac delete kit or the cluthc and pully kit?

11. Thinking yet again about withdrawing from classes.

12. A word of advice.... If avoidable, DON'T go out when it's 17 degrees out and wash your trucks... Came back with frostbite on my one finger, and I WAS wearing my Kobalt mechanic's gloves. WTF?!

13. greenmachine2000

pete what would posses you to do that?? lmao..

14. The dog sh!t that was covering my truck...lol

15. greenmachine2000

:blink:how did you even get water out there? you will be lucky if your door jams aint frozen shut or a number of other parts lol..oh boy oh boy lol

16. Lmao. I went to a car wash and spent six bucks in quarters. And it still ain't even clean

17. greenmachine2000

i spent 10 bucks last time i ran thru the mud Mf'er was still dirty has soap on it still, ill stick to hand washing lol

18. Lmao. If it were warmer, I'd use my own pressure washer

19. greenmachine2000

i fried my pressure washer. lol

20. greenmachine2000

i was using it one day and all of a sudden it make a screech noise and started smoking haha