Official Vent Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by djfllmn, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Well I made straight a's so I never had to worry

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Yeah, I ain't that much of a scholar...

4. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

As far as school I was a band nerd. I did what I had to do to get outta school All I cared about was band and girls.

5. My parents forced me to go to college saying I could do whatever I wanted. Now when I wanted to switch my major from Environmental Resource Management to landscaping, they tell me that it's not worth it... So much for being able to do what I want...

6. Freemans 00

I thought it was architect hit you wanted to switch to? I wouldn't let you switch to landscaping either you don't need an education to plant trees and cut grass dig a border or lay mulch down

7. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

WTF is taking the judge so long to sign the damn divorce papers. I mean come on now chit you've had the papers for over a month now damn it.

8. I'm always pissing my girlfriend off one way or another.... It's either because of my truck or now because she thinks carrying a pistol is "dumb and pointless violence". Seriously, guns and trucks have been in my life LONG BEFORE her and I'm done trying to change to suit her... It's time for her to get used to me for once...

9. BBLoom

BBLoom BBLoom

You cant change who you are for someone else. It will always backfire. Be yourself and if that person likes you for you and how you are, then you know they are a good person to be with. This isnt to say that you cant compromise on issues of concern but like the gun+truck stuff, that is part of you, dont change yourself.

Been there, done that just a couple times. Always ends bad. Good luck man, hope it all works out

10. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

dude she aint worth it then, if she cant accept your likes and **** then she isnt worth it man, guns and trucks are a part of what makes you pete and that cant change

11. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i cant stand my damn english teacher. she gives me way to much homework every night and if ur busy that night your screwed. i also dont think she understands that sleep is part of a healthy lifestyle since multiple times ive forced myself to getting 3 hours of sleep cuz she assigns so much damn homework. i cant ****ing stand her. so happy i only have two weeks left.

12. Freemans 00

I feel like a real peice of **** for some reason today. I dread going to work everyday anymore. I literally hate my job but have no where else to go right now. I have nothing to do after work anymore, meaning almost no life. And I cant stand my parents house anymore just pisses me off anymore

13. Freemans 00

**** I feal like throwing something through the damn wall, so aggrivated and I have no idea what to do anymore. Life is just a dissappointing let down at times, why do I have to **** it

14. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i cant stand my damn truck. its a pos and runs terrible the paint is chipping everywhere and theres tons of scratches all over it. the stupid check engine light came on AGAIN today. but my parents wont let me trade the damn thing in or fix it. also its supposed to be getting at least 20 mpg but no it gets 12. so aggravating.

15. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

^sounds like my first car. i loved that car alot, cared for it great, and it always found some way of screwing me on the little things. BUT.... it never once left me stranded. which is why i held onto it!

16. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

All is well for this guy today...aside from a broken cab mount and all body mount bushing are completely ****ing shot! So when corning the hole cab leans an clunks like a mother****er!

17. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

yea im regretting buying it. i should have crawled under it then i most likely wouldnt have bought it. i could make it nice but that will be a couple of hundred which i would do if it was 4wd.

18. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

dropped a 50lb spool of wire on my leg today, so that sucked. lol.

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

was totally pissed off at the world today for about an hour, hasnt happened in a while. and of course it had to happen at work.

20. Freemans 00

****ing god damn mother ****ing stupid ass me what the ****ing **** should have never put the truck under my dads name now I cant trade it in on the truck I want and was going to go pick up today now I dont get to ****ing dammit!!!!!!!!!!

21. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I cannot ****ing stand my boyfriend's mother.

And I cannot wait til I am able to finally tell her how I feel about her. How much of a psychotic bitch she is. How I hope she dies slow, painful, and alone.

I don't hate anyone. I strongly dislike, but oh, I hate this lady. I'd love to jack her in the face and not stop.