my new toy

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by hazard-maine, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I just tried and got "you don't need, you want it. What you need is a swift kick in the ass"

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

explain what it is to her, then buy it anyways

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I tried. I'll get one in the next few weeks, moneys kinda tight right now

5. OP
    hazard-maine

tell her to quite buying ****

6. lol, I have heard that many times over hahaha I guess we all need that swift kick every now and then .

But yeah, you do NEED one

7. OP
    hazard-maine

every with 96+ rangers need one

8. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

i got one about a year ago. its awesome how many guages it includes. i like the average MPG and instantaneous MPG

9. OP
    hazard-maine

the instantaneous MPG is a little odd, when i let off the gas it says im getting 70+mpg or when im going really slow it says im getting like 2mpg

10. OP
    hazard-maine

well because i dont want to be like pete and make 50 threads about the same thing ill just add to this when my newest item, it is a scanner that does, police, fire/emt/ air com, wx, and marine, it also comes with a 12v power so i can use it in the ranger
    [​IMG]