Member Jason Finn (Dangerranger91) - R.I.P.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hooligan, Dec 3, 2011.

1. I read it wrong. Lmao. My bad, it was a long week fellas. He's from KC.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol i was all like wtf he was from ky wonder which part of the state.... then seen that he was from kc and was like are they gonna meet in ky and drive to kc????? would be a good idea but dont know how well it would work.... lol

4. Yeah haha. I was tired and not paying attention. Lmao. I feel like a complete ass now lol Oh well. It still is a great idea. I'd be more than willing to go.

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol it's cool..... it would be crazy to have a bunch of ranger roll up into his home town and drive by his house.... all the neighbors would be like wtf its a ranger apocolypse.... lol

6. Yeah lol We would need some kind of banner or sign or something so everybody knows what's going on. But that would be sweet to have a few hundred Rangers rolling down his street.

7. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

just be like bikers heading to sturges of fore cornners!!!

8. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Just read this over at FRF:

"Visitation is Saturday, December 10th at 12pm until service time at 2

Mount Moriah Terrace Park Funeral Home
    801 Northwest 108th Street, Kansas City, MO 64155"

9. Jwad00

Jwad00 New Member

Was just about to post that buggman. Thank you. And I think it would be nice to do sometime in spring. March 17th is his Birthday which also conveniently happens to be a Saturday next year. I think this would be an awesome idea to plan a memorial meet and cruise that day for anyone and everyone that would like to attend. I will also post this over on the other forums and FB as well. Hoping to get a good number of guys out to this meet. Will plan more in depth as it gets closer.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Missing you here man!

[​IMG]

11. Captured Time

i like that clinton nice job

12. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Very well man.....death is always a sad thing, no matter whether an acquaintance or a close friend/relative....

13. Captured Time

i hope that as you look down onto us today, that you dont look at it as just another day but a celabration of your life for such a good friend... we miss you bro

14. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!