Looking for TRADE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Freemans 00, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

2. OP
    Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Long long drive especially since we will be driving illegally on the way home lol

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

correct plates on it, and drive normal, no one will know

4. there are temp paper plates for just such purpose. If you dont want to trade thats cool too. I like my ranger , so that would not be a problem.

5. well wanna trade,will that f150 make it to Oklahoma lol

6. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Meet at Pop's on Route 66... over 500 kinds of soda

7. OP
    Freemans 00

Lol I dont fully trust it yet, and youd probably get there before I would

8. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

If you want to do the trade with diabolical, then the temporary plate is the way to go, might be worth a look dude, but if not, just tell him to never mind, he wont bite :p

9. yeah, you should take some short road trips first , who knows you might start to like it again..

like I said no big deal if we do not trade.
    I would rather you find out if the truck would make it first anyway. As I have no doubt my ranger can do it , as it has already been from az to mo. twice and to california a few times now.

10. OP
    Freemans 00

^ Lol my first road trip was an hour out of town on back roads and I be damn if the truck didnt start sputtering and hesitating when I got back. I really need to change those o2 sensors quick.

11. it is always good to know whether a vehicle you drive can be reliable, You have not had it long enough to shake all the bugs out per say.

12. OP
    Freemans 00

^ This is true. I took all the inner fenders off found the o2 sensors and I need some sort of toold the get them loose

13. 99DangerRanger

99DangerRanger New Member

Did you get rid of your truck? I could have sworn I saw it parked at School Friday.

14. OP
    Freemans 00

I got rid of the Ranger yes. And the boy that bought it lives in maryland somewhere which was probably close to you lol. Everything on it should have been black. You seem him again stop and take a picture I want to see what it looks like now

15. OP
    Freemans 00

the boys name is Chris Fazembaker

16. 99DangerRanger

Ok. He goes to the same college that I do. I will find it tomorrow. Now that I think of it I remember the Maryland tags. I freaked out when I saw It and remember you lived in Clarksburg.

17. OP
    Freemans 00

lol yeah buddy. seriously get a picture of it for me and send it to me my numbers 3046295240

18. 99DangerRanger

No problem man. I will try to get a couple. And if I run in to him I will see if he's done anything else to it.

19. OP
    Freemans 00

hell probably be like yeah I put a new bed on that damn truck because the last owner got a peice of sheet metal and drilled it to the frame so it wouldnt move lol then while I had the bed off I found out the frame was almost rotted gone.

20. 99DangerRanger

Damn dude. Ha. It looked good though. Was extremely clean when I saw it. Looked damn good.