Leonidas :: 2001 Mazda B-3000

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by 01B3000, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Lights look intense, is that a volunteer fire department ?

One more question, the CB, good place to mount it BUT does the mount hurt when you are rolling in the seat… lol, the corners of the mount look lethal.

OK so one more thing… “FX2” gotta love it. I am a little slow, why the “2” ?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

since hes 2wd...you know..fx4 is 4x4 with added options..

4. OP
    01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Yes, it is a volunteer department.

As for the CB No actually, It was mounted to where the Mic actually sheilded it off, Its actually not in the truck anymore, that cb broke, once i took it out, I realized how much I liked the space there. Trying to find one of those remote CB's with a PA setup soon.
    And scott nailed it on the head with the FX2, she was just a plane 2WD when I bought her, thins actually reminds me, I should post some original pics of the truck.

5. OP
    01B3000

Hey guys, Most of you havent seen a complete history of my truck yet, I dont know why I didnt post this in the first place. Here you go, right of my other acct on another site, lol.

6. OP
    01B3000

Still stealing my other posts lol

7. OP
    01B3000

Last new post on old history, then well be up to date basically

8. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

SOME PHOTOS??!! you caused my phone to freeze!!!!

9. OP
    01B3000

Hahahahaha, It gave you something to fix when you got stuck, lol