How did you find us???

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jon, Feb 18, 2009.

1. top teke

top teke New Member

Google search brought this forum up. I like the mobile version of the site! I wish all he forums Im on used this!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Slowguy56

Slowguy56 New Member

Google search regarding Stepside vs Styleside brought up the link.

4. Sam

Sam New Member

Hi, name is Sam, 1967 human, male, 5'-8" slightly used, a little high on mileage, and the truck is Newt Salamander Jr, 1997 Ford Ranger XLT supercab 2.3 l engine with a 5 speed w/overdrive (Mazda, m code) manual transmission. 178,856 miles on the odometer, still running, little issues but a good truck. (Same with me lol) We live in LaGrange, ME. out in the country at "The camp" living in a 4m bell tent, purchasing 7 Acres to live out the rest of out lives, with 54 more years to go, and hopefully to find someone to share it with, a good woman who loves Fords. Apparently, my photos are too big to upload, ugh. Great news, Found this form via Google, so you're out there.

5. Sam

Sam New Member

Okay how do I upload a photo, it keeps saying file too big. all of them say they're too big (5 mb down to 2mb,) ugh