1. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

You can put it in there but if it gets to hot you will ruin the pump .. You can infact mount the air inlet outside the box though ..

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Step 1: UPGRADE YOUR DINKY SINGLE TONE HORN!!! Find yourself a bracket from an '01ish Ranger with dual horns and install some Fiamm high tone and low tone horns. That's a HUGE improvement over the stock '08ish horn. Heck, stock for my '01 dual done, the Fiamm is a HUGE improvement over stock. Good $20ish upgrade.

Step 2: Want more for a regular horn? INSTALL CADDY 4-tone HORNS!!! Sounds just like a train. It's sick sounding for a regular horn.

Step 3: Want more for an aux horn?? Two words: Nathan P3.

That is all...carry on...

4. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

That's where I hide my 5gal tank and 380C Viair Compressor.

PS: I'm a poser running truck horns. Grover 1600 and Grover 30" horn. Can be shortly listen to here @1:45ish:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bost1EmsOo[/ame]

Nathan's is where it's at tho!!