Great Forum News!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Hooligan, Sep 17, 2012.

1. edgeman4.0

edgeman4.0 2nd amendment activist

Maybe when I get my ultra gauge. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using tapatalk 2

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

Clinton has the good idea!

Beamed in from the Death Star with lasers and sh*t

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

anyone else having problems using it on tapatalk lately? other forums on tapatalk work but when i select this one itl try loading and then exit to home screen (itouch). its been going on for the last 2 days, even sync-ed my ipod and it hasnt fixed it.
    thanks for the help

5. ob269

ob269 New Member

I think it's just phone/tapatalk issues. I have been having the same issue with FRF..

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

it works now yay

7. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

sweet

8. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Dont worry homie im not here for you. Im here to gain info for my truck and help where i can. Clinton ive already jad a disscussion wirh you, my nose will stay clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

this app is awesome. thank you to the owners. it makes using the forum a lot easier to use.

10. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

This forum and others need to develop an app for windows phones.....then I would be happy..

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

If you would like to PM the owners Jon or Nathan, I am sure they could give you insight and maybe look into the app.

12. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Also if anyone has any more ideas or suggestions, feel free to post them up in the forums suggestions! Thanks guys!