For Sale: For sale: Lots of Seats. NC

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by drppdyllwrngr, Dec 11, 2011.

1. drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

Time to move my list over here....

I have several sets of seats that I need to get rid of. These all really need to be recovered, but will sell them as is if you want to do your own thing with them, but i can recover them as well. Please PM me for prices on recovering them. I'll post what I would like for them as is. Will ship on the buyers dime. Bucket seats will be unbolted and put in 2-3 boxes. Also willing to meet within reason for some gas money.

Mustang GT w/Halo Headrests: $75 as is. these are already apart. I was planning to recover just haven't gotten around to them. The headrests alone are worth what I'm asking. have a bunch of extra parts for these seats as well. no tracks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Late 80s Ranger GT buckets: FOUND ANOTHER PAIR

Gen 1 Bronco 2 Buckets: PUTTING THEM IN MY TRUCK!

Explorer leather buckets: sold the ones pictured, but can get more
    [​IMG]

Mustang gt buckets. don't currently have any, but can get some easily

Adding a set of early red ranger 60/40. no tracks. needs recovered. AS IS for $50, or PM for a price recovered.
    [​IMG]

again, these all are great candidates to be recovered. Anything from regular vinyl to exotic prints, to cloth, to suede.

UPDATE

Time to update this again.

From the original post, I still have the grey/red Mustang GT buckets. they are already torn down ready to be covered, just haven't gotten to it yet.

I also still have the leather explorer seats, however I think they may be about to go under the knife.

New to my stash are the following.

2 Gen 1/2 solid benches. One is red, the other is tan. Both need recovered, but have excellent foam bases to start with. No pics of the red one, but can get them if needed. it's in a little better shape than the tan one.
    [​IMG]

$45 as is, or PM me for a custom cover price.

next up is a set of 60/40 from a gen 1. same one as posted above. another candidate for a recover. they are decent without recovering, just faded, little dirty, and a couple small holes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I would need to get $50 out of these as is, it's what I have into them.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2013
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Achromious

Achromious New Member

sooo tempting....

4. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

If i can help you out, let me know. i have done several sets for a lot of different people.

5. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Yeah I guess I'll have a think about it. I don't wannah get your hopes up or anything though cause its a long shot

6. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

understand. I work with people and will accept payments. just as long as it's not going to be drug on for months. where in nc are you?

7. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Chapel Hill Durham area. Yeah maybe next spring, I have a a few things lined up ahead of this for when I get money together.

8. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

You won't be disappointed. I got my seats from him and I love them!!!

9. Achromious

Achromious New Member

I kinda like those last mustang seats. You recon they'd fit fine in my ranger?

10. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

You will most likely need different tracks but I'm sure its possible

11. Achromious

Achromious New Member

how much would it be to get red inserts roughly?

12. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

if your truck is a 97, they will bolt up directly to your existing seat tracks. red inserts, but what color for the sides/back? vinyl, cloth, leather?

Thanks Hurley! How are they holding up for you?

13. Achromious

Achromious New Member

For the back and sides I dont really mind. Black or gray cloth is fine, whatever's cheap. I'm not sure if I can get them but I'd sure like to try haha but I really cant spend much unfortunately

14. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

cloth is a little more expensive than vinyl, but not by much. pm coming to you.

15. Achromious

Achromious New Member

Thanks for your help :)

16. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

how is the red bench as far as rips??

17. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

not as bad as the tan one, but still has some on the driver's side. i'll try to get some pics before i go to work (dark by the time i get home) and post them up tonight.

18. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

19. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

20. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

21. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member