Cobra Nightwatch CB Questions

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Redneck_ranger, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

thought id save you from waiting for a reply, and they act stupid and dont follow the forum rules and cause problems

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

ya too bad.

I wasn’t really going to wait around, just thought if he came back to me with a response I would help him out, if he still needed it .

Thanks/Later,

4. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

Dusting off an oldie

Dug out my old Motorola MOCAT 4022 with the external speaker. Still in good shape for being 35 years old! Now to figure out where to put it???? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.