buggman's Plug-in LED's leds (KY)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Mar 24, 2011.

1. OP
    buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I've got the t10 base 5smd led's in Red, White, Blue, Green & a few Yellow.

I've got the smaller t5 base single smd led's in Red, White, Blue, Green & Yellow too.

I try to keep a few sets for a cluster & hvac panel on hand all the time & when I'm down to my last set I'll order a few more.

Also have a few of the 24 led white panels, several sets of the Mustang Dome light led's, 68 white 3156 reverse led's, 102 white 3157 reverse/brake/turn led's, 120 white 3156 & 3157 reverse/brake/turn led's.

If I don't have it, I'll do my best to find it :thumbup1:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. ZWilson07

ZWilson07 New Member

On an unrelated note, buggman I think with all the money your making off of this you should buy some extra goodies. I know a guy selling tons of good stuff! :thumbup:

(oh and get texting lmao)

Also on a side note, im so bored ive been viewing your profile page and just keep hitting the reload button every minute and it tells me what your doing. Ive watched you go through like 3 different threads, then to PM's, and still waiting for you to realize that ive wrote this and reply back lmao. Detective work ftw n yes I do realize how sad that sounds ha!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  4. OP
    buggman

lol

My first internet stalker :eek:

5. ZWilson07

ZWilson07 New Member

Id like to call it more of pure boredom and the forums being dead at this time acourse i didnt expect you to not wb for 40 damn minutes lmao, sucks when you work nights.

But I got tons of good stuff for sale :D

6. OP
    buggman

long time, no bump

I've got all kinds of plug-in led's for clusters, hvac panels, dome lights, glovebox lights, under hood lights, 3rd brake lights, brake lights, turn signals, reverse lights, front turn signals, corner marker lights.... and my headlight/4x4/fog switch led mods, my full led conversion 3rdBL's, OHC led panels... and just about anything else you can think of.
    I'm also still modding the 06 fender badge led plates in several colors.

There are a few new mods I've been thinking about & drawing out on paper for a while too, hopefully I'll get caught up where I can start playing with some new stuff before too long. :)

7. ZWilson07

ZWilson07 New Member

Bump for an awesome guy.

8. Bwad

Bwad New Member

How much would it be for (2) 7-led t10 bulbs and (1) 24-led panel with the 39mm connector, all shipped to 95776?

9. OP
    buggman

BUMP... plus info update.

In most cases when using LED's (not just my led's, but led's in general) in your turn signal sockets, you may experience the dreaded hyper-flash. This happens because of the much lower resistance of the LED's as compared with the incandescent bulbs.
    The quick & easy remedy for this as well as for other LED or turn signal related issues is to upgrade the stock flasher to an EP-27 Electronic Flasher.

They should work with 95+ rangers and only take a few minutes to install. Simply locate the stock flasher under the dash or in the side panels depending on your truck, unplug the old flasher & plug in the EP-27 flasher. Finished.
    Newer rangers will use a different flasher relay... I forget the number at the moment, but it's NOT the ep27.

They can be found online (evilBay) or at most auto parts stores for $12 - $16 and they all have basically the same internal components. I can't say that the expensive ones work better than the cheap ones, but I got mine on evilBay from a guy who bought the wrong one for his vehicle, it came from NAPA. I do know of a few other forum members who have got them from various evilBay sellers & have had no issues.