2012 NASCAR thread...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by klinger86, Feb 21, 2012.

1. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

yea i watched the whole thing...fell asleep during the red flag though lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC1L4n_4f0E[/ame]

4. Can't believe I missed the race...

5. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah he wrecks everyone and smacks into the track equipment and nothing will probably be done to him...

6. How could it be? This ain't his fault that something in the car broke

7. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

thats his excuse... someone barely touches him in the draft and he gets all pissy and he wrecks them....

8. lol That's unacceptable

9. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

but seriously you know something is broke in your car but yet you floor it to "catch up to the pack" i mean come on now.... what kind of effin idiot are you?????

10. lol Obviously a pretty big one

11. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well denny hamlin won the race today..... and won me a big fat 80 bucks to put away for the charlotte trip this year..... now just about 600 left to put up for spending money.....

12. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Harvick in second out of gas the whole last lap!

13. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Haha ha, hey you guys, I'm in darlington right now, sitting in my Camper. Who else is watching this weekend

14. I'm gonna try to... Never got to because of work/school.

15. djfllmn

you lucky bastard lol i was gonna be going but it all fell through at the end

16. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

im gonna be watching if they leave me alone long enough at work but i will be going to charrlotte in october.... cant wait......

17. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

I go to both Dover races as well if anyone else ever goes to then

18. djfllmn

i went to dover a few times...not a bad track...ive been to richmond 3 times and pocono 3 times also