2003 ranger edge 3.0 won’t start

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Jerecl2, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Jerecl2

Jerecl2 New Member

i have a 2003 ranger edge 3.0 that ran ok then one of the plug wires some how got rapped around the steering colum and pulled it out of the plugs. Luckily still under warranty so I replaced the wires and made sure they were in the correct order 3 times now will crank but will not start. It’s acting like it’s something electrical but I checked the plugs and there all good replaced less then 6 months ago. Not sure what’s going on any suggestions?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. metrapper

metrapper New Member

I would start with the fuel pump is it working? Should hear it pump up, check to see if it has a crank sensor if so check wires and is tight,Check to see if it has a cam sensor,is the cap in good condition? wires to it? just saying thats what I would start with