Your Perfect Vehicle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by El Camino Man, May 16, 2012.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Hey guys. I spend a lot of time on the internet. 95% of the time I am doing something car related, whether its on a forum, eBay, or randomly building my own truck. This gets me to thinkin: what would everyones perfect vehicle be? 75% of the stuff I want on a vehicle they dont have. So if you could waltz into a dealership, back pocket bulging, and order whatever the hell you wanted (within reason... no 007 stuff), what would it be?

Mine would be fairly simple: A jet black Ford Excursion with the 6.4L diesel (mostly because the 6.7 requires Urea) and the 2008+ Super Duty front end, straight piped exhaust, chipped, cold air intake

Mild lift, 35" Mud Terrains, chrome rims, chrome side steps, chrome everywhere!, roof lights, manual lock-out hubs, LED headlights, LED tails, LED turn signals, custom LED turn signal badges done by Buggman

Black leather seats with trim to match, manual locks, manual windows, and probably the biggest thing I would request thats near impossible to find nowadays: a stick! I wanna be able to slam gears myself and control the thing! :thumbup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I just realized there is a thread super similar to this...

Mines a little different though. The other one asks what your dream vehicle is, im asking what would you build if you could custom order one lol.