For Sale: WTT: El Camino Mans Ranger for Yours!

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by El Camino Man, Jun 5, 2012.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Hey guys. I went to look at houses yesterday and the lady was pretty straight forward with me. I need to either downgrade or get a 2nd job. Quite literally, 53% of my income goes to my truck payment. Its time to grow up, put on my big boy panties, and get somethin both cheap and economical. Sooo here it is for like the 3rd time!

The basics:

2011 Ford Ranger XLT, ext cab, 4 wheel drive, 4.0L, auto, Vista blue, premium rims, tires with tons of tread, upgraded muffler, cab lights, camo interior, and OHC. Everything works as it should. Last time I filled up: 19.5 mpg

I REALLY do not want to see her go. This has been the best truck I have ever owned, bar none. I told myself I wouldnt sell it unless it meant getting an Excursion but times have changed. Ill make someone a good deal on here as long as she gets as much attention as I give her. Shoot me a PM with offers. Thanks guys!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

My truck plus you give me 3k

4. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

What you looking to get for it ? And what's the payments like ?

5. OP
    El Camino Man

PMd ya Mamba!

6. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

deleted

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  7. OP
    El Camino Man

8. OP
    El Camino Man

9. OP
    El Camino Man

Bump! Anyone interested at all?

10. OP
    El Camino Man

Anyone wanna trade at all? If your not sure, just message me and We might be able to work somethin out