WTB: THIS radio bezel

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by mfernandes, Feb 2, 2012.

1. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Pals, I want to buy THIS EXACT model of radio bezel; the one for a 2WD truck and with the FOG SWITCH HOLE, the second 12V plug is optional, better if not in the bezel.

Im looking for one in really nice, nice shape, no cracks or peels

Here are some pics of the one im looking for. If someone has one please let me know asap. Thanks!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

>>>>>

Check with Buggman, he modifies them, and may just have one.

4. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Finding that exact one is pretty darn tricky. Only came on 01-06 2wd Edges and Sports, 02 Fx4 w/ manual trans and '03 Fx4LII w/ manual trans. I've got three and all of 'em have names on them. lol. May be easier off having one modified for you like suggested above.
    Good luck!

5. OP
    mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Thanks a lot pal.
    if by any chances you came across one, please let me know. Ill ask buggman too.

Thanks again!!

6. nicksranger01

nicksranger01 New Member

I'll be hitting the junkyard this weekend, I'll take a look around for you

7. OP
    mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Thanks pal! If you find one... get it :D

100% interested!