which ones????

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by DangerRanger99, Jan 30, 2012.

1. DangerRanger99

DangerRanger99 who wants a v8?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

are you going for a blacked out look, if not id go with second ones, might be able to find something very similar and cheaper on wheelsnext.com

4. OP
    DangerRanger99

planin on belined rockers....i got dark windows and tinted lights so i got quite a bit of black....i was thinkin the 1st ones would break it up a little bit

5. greenmachine2000

yeah id go with first ones..second ones might look a little ghetto on there

6. OP
    DangerRanger99

7. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

1st second ones if your from the hood ....

8. greenmachine2000

9. greenmachine2000

i purchased rims from them a while back, very good company fast shipping, rims come very neatly boxed and wrapped, highly recommended.

10. I like the first link you threw up. Chrome's too fancy. And the third link ain't bad. I like em.

11. greenmachine2000

i have nothing but good comments about wheels next if you call them you get an american, and they will make sure your backspacing is correct to your vehicle.

12. OP
    DangerRanger99

damn i just checked shipping 125 bucks.....wow

13. You're shipping hunks of metal lol What did you expect man? Hahaha If you look online you may be able to find a coupon code for free shipping or something.

14. OP
    DangerRanger99

well i fig if ur payin almost 500 bucks for something the bastards would pay the shipping for ya lol

15. Eh, not always haha

16. OP
    DangerRanger99

well the place i get my 4 wheeler parts from will pay shipping on orders over 100 bucks....and ive had orders up wards of 500 and free shipping

17. Keep in mind though that ATV parts aren't as heavy as truck wheels. Eh, it's all in the company man. See if you can find them other places if you don't want to pay that much for shipping.

18. OP
    DangerRanger99

True......but nerf bars,tires,skid plates,and bumpers arent the lightest

Ive looked around for the ballistics and no where with cheaper shipping, so im gonna go with the black outlaws, cause the sipping will be free

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012