What's up all.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nico809, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Nico809

Nico809 New Member

Hey everyone.. My names Nico. 22 years old from Brooklyn NY. I picked up a 1985 Ford Ranger a while ago and am finally getting to work on it. I got it from the original owner with 80k miles on the original 2.3 V6. It's a 5-Speed and was maticulously maintained. Only thing is that the front gas tank has a hole in it, drivers side floor is rotted out, and the guy who owned it spray painted the truck in his garage and put flames on it.

I've got the new tank and floor section on the way, as soon as that's done it's into the spray booth. I'm also re doing the tan interior to all black. I'm hoping to have it done within the next few weeks. I want it ready for spring time. Here's how it sits now..

[​IMG]

It's gonna be all black....

Here's a shot of my old 1987 Ranger..

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

welcome

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the site. Nice truck!

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

welcome

6. Diablo

Diablo New Member

nice , I like the old school flames

7. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Welcome, nice trucks.

8. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

Welcome!

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

welcome.

10. 03crewcab

03crewcab Real Trucks Rattle

Welcome

11. OP
    Nico809

Nico809 New Member

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I got my floor pan and tank in. So I'm gonna tackle that tomorrow and then start prepping for paint. Ill make a separate thread with a bunch of pics.

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Can't wait to see it!