Whats in your tool box?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rangeredgewhite, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Rangeredgewhite

Rangeredgewhite Ranger>Tacoma

thought this would be a cool thread idea and i haven't seen it before so post pics of what you got in your toolbox.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

battery charger multiple tools..rebel flag, oil, lucas stuff..im sure theres more.

4. OP
    Rangeredgewhite

i got 3 recovery straps, booster cables, different size hitch balls, hitchlock, hitch pin, ratchet straps, engine coolant, windshiel fluid and more

5. greenmachine2000

im sure i got some of that stuff too lol

6. OP
    Rangeredgewhite

you gotta!

7. greenmachine2000

i gotta bottle of goo gone in there too haha

8. Jumpers, toolbox, rachet set, rags, hyrdaulic jack, misc things...

9. OP
    Rangeredgewhite

sounds good i would have tool but theirs a high crime rate around where i live lol

10. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

What DON'T I have in my toolbox....

Toolbox, jumper cables, mini air compressor, tow strap, box of bungee cords, various rope & twine, ratchet straps, receiver hitch accessories, antifreeze, windshield de-icer, tarps, knives, mini shovel... mine is so full that I can't get much else in there now.

11. OP
    Rangeredgewhite

holy crap

12. nicksranger01

nicksranger01 New Member

in my tool box...
    windsheild washer fluid/de-icer, oil, trans fluid, tree saw, inslated overalls, cb antannas, 3-ton floor jack, four way, anti freeze, 1500 lb winch, various screws, 2 sets of halgon(sp?) headlight bulbs, any other bulbs my truck needs,knife, MRE, rachet straps, bungee cords,and some tire irons I probably forgot some crap, but thats all i can think of at this moment

13. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i've got a change of clothes, extra hat, gloves & my old boots, an MRE, jumper cables, misc. screwdrivers, a hammer i found, hitch balls and an ajustable wrench to change them with, bungee cords, ratchet straps, a squeegee (i don't know why, lol) rags, some wire, and duct tape.

14. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

I have jumpers, toolbox, scarp wood, blow tourch, spare tank for blow tourch, constuction tools, safety glasses, random clothing, jug of water, oil and other truck fluid,20ft chain, rachet straps, high lift, tow straps, Knifes, and 6 months worth of MRE

15. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Jumpers, oil, PSF, A/F, Axle shafts, u-joints, bunch of bolts, random tools, lights, trash, etc...lol

16. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

This!

Antifreese, about 10 tie down straps, Tire inflator, Tools, More tools, more tools, A hammer, a mini sledge, 2 prybars, a hatchet, Reciever hook, 30 ft tow strap, Hitch, ATF, Funnels, Jumper cables, Some bungee cords, Silicone sealant, RTV, JB weld.

17. my fishing gear :D

18. BisketFx4

BisketFx4 New Member

Tools. Extra belt, Cordless drill, polisher, extension cord

19. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

3 tow straps, 2 chains, 4 wratchet straps, 256 piece tool kit, roadside assistant kit (jumper cables, fix-a-flat, tire repair kit, flares, blankets, reflective triangles, flash light, fire starting kit, etc), cordless drill, saw, flashlight, deep well sockets, extra oil, extra windshield fluid, bag of sand, packet of hand/feet warmers, wrenches and other assorted tools, extra change of clothes/shoes/boots, jacket, hoodie, trashbags, extension cords, large knife, hammer, hatchet. I think there is more, I just can't think of it right now. Is that too much or am I just missing the kitchen sink?

20. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

How in the world do you fit all that crap in your guys' tool boxes lol.

I have a tub with the winter essentials and a few towing needs in mine: a blanket, chain, jerk strap, 4 ratchet straps, and a tarp that was free lol. And a game of Cranium... just in case