Wax Removal

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by Freemans 00, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Anyone know a product that will remove wax marks off the black trim on a vehicle, like mirrors, window seal, bed caps. Whoever detailed my truck before I got it evidentally didnt pay attention to detail. I heard Back to Black will get it off, but I always used it to kind of tint the black and make it shiny never had the wax problem before.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You can get rid of it with armorall. Scrub it with a towel (spray the towel, not the part) after its cleaned up wipe it down good with a dry cloth.

4. OP
    Freemans 00

^ thanks ill give that a try. Im looking forward to what DJ has to say about this

5. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

how about when its on your paint and its dry.

6. OP
    Freemans 00

^ might be able to buff that out