Wanted to post this

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Brodie_Laj, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brodie_Laj

Brodie_Laj New Member

nah Demon is...

He posted the sticker idea and then his friend (a member on other forums but first time poster on FRF) was going to be making them...

Tom said he can get the Jason Finn Memorial stickers made for much cheaper and shipped for free and quicker... so Tom put the sticker up in the FRF store

Then Demon got all bent out of shape because he said Tom was stealing the idea and trying to make profit (even though tom is selling the sticker for way cheaper)

I told Demon that he had a great idea and design with the sticker and im sure more people would be happy to send the money to the FRF store to get the sticker rather then to Demons friend... as well as the sticker being cheaper more people would be able to buy it to HONOR Jason Finn

THAT IS THE POINT OF THE STICKER TO HONOR JASON FINN SO WHO CARES IF TOM HAS IT IN THE FRF STORE, MORE PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT TO HONOR HIM.

Demon it is sad that you had to get so upset over Tom trying to help

rip Jason...

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Really dude? who the **** wouldnt be pissed about that. Get a life

4. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

tom did not ask me or dave he banned dave.

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Its not the point of WHO made the sticker. Demon is a friend of Jasons. Tom doesnt know him for dick. He(demon) wanted to make a memory of him so he did...who gives a **** if the price is "high"? I woulda payed that for it and Im sure others would. You AND Tom can keep their everloving mouths shut from now on

6. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

he stole it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.