Want to buy: wanted suspension lift 98-12

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by humpinrabbot69, Jun 2, 2013.

1. humpinrabbot69

humpinrabbot69 New Member

Looking for a 4" superlift or most preferred rcd 5.5" suspension lift for my
    4x4 03 ranger please guys let me know if u see anything.
    Also looking for a short throw shifter, and the superlift front axles for the suspension lift.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

I have a 5.5" RCD kit with low miles. There's a guy interested in it about 3 hours north of me and his name's already on it. If he doesn't nab it up, I'll update this thread.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  4. OP
    humpinrabbot69

Please do! Also how much are you asking and where are you located?

5. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

I sold my superlift back in Feb

6. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

I'd love to find an RCD lift some day.

Either that or just stop being lazy an get a coilover conversion kit.

7. OP
    humpinrabbot69

If i have to get a superlift im def doimg the coil over conversion but i love the rcd it cuts out the middle man. I just paid off my truck so i want to lift it asap

8. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Oregon. Please update your member profile to show your location in your posts.

9. OP
    humpinrabbot69

Updated, yeah if u do sell to me I'm going to need shipping

10. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

You're from allentown? That would've been ideal for me when I sold my lift, the people who bought it came from Indiana and they shorted me $200

11. OP
    humpinrabbot69

Yeah brother, too bad we couldnt link up for that superlift. Like i said i just paid the truck offso now im looking to wheel it and lift it now o dont have to worry about a car payment. Ps your level 2 is sweet as hell o wish i found a level 2 instead of my edge but w/e

12. OP
    humpinrabbot69

Hey fx4wannabe01, whays up with that rcd lift is it still forsale?

13. OP
    humpinrabbot69

Up, still want a lift!