Torsion bars 1999 ford ranger 3.0 supercab

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by JONNY246, Oct 21, 2019.

1. JONNY246

JONNY246 New Member

I recently put a lot of work into my 99 Ranger from frame repair to paint I want to raise the frount of the truck it has torsion bars. Since its a 99 and chance are they have never been touched how hard will it be nevr did this before just need some advice thank you

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Efisher26

Efisher26 New Member

Soak the torsion adjustment bolts with WD or sea foam deep creep for a few days, then heat them with a torch. Use a breaker bar and GENTLY move it back and and forth to try to break them loose. You don’t want to break them. If both come loose turn both the same amount. You might get an inch or 2 out of it

Black 04 ext cab 4x4 Edge with the Tremor pkg