Tonneau cover help <---

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by B-Ranger92, May 6, 2009.

1. B-Ranger92

B-Ranger92 2004 Ranger Edge

I am looking for a HARD Tonneau cover for my 2004 Ranger edge standard cab 6' bed. Wondering if anyone has ang suggestions or models they have that work good. Trying to keep budget under $800. Thanks

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. indianajohn

indianajohn New Member

Hard Tonneau cover

If you don't plan on hauling anything large then the hard cover is nice. People I know that have them find that if they need to move a large appliance they have to leave the cover in the up position. This will limit the speed at which you travel and could damage the cover. However there is a hard cover called a Bakflip that folds up in three pieces towards the cab. They run between 630.00 and 900.00. Myself I have a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge and I have a regular snap on tonneau cover that has the metal bows in it and it works very well. If I need to haul something large then all I have to do is unsnap it and roll it to the front and secure it down. Hope this helps.