the single life.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Demon, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

well i'm single and she said the main reason was my truck hahahahaah. she doesn't like my trucks name and how much time i spend with my truck as well as she said every convo i have with her is about my truck or about my ranger forum buddies.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Lmao my girl says the same ****! But shes willing to learn soo there is hope

4. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

This thread looks familiar... That sucks though man. You'll get over it and find another girl that will be into you and your "demons"... lol

5. what I always said when I was younger and the girl friend split , I told her " I had the flu got over it and will get over you too.

6. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

lol!^ good one craig.

There are plenty of ladies out there. Dont get caught with one lady. save that for when you are older.

Have like 3 or 4 girlfriends. thats what I do ;)

7. Kyle, has it on the mark!!! 3-4 for now 1 for later in life

8. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Haaaahahahahahahaha! (08 ranger)

9. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Glad someone finally saw that lol. Thanks mamba

10. OP
    Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

hey my demons are my minions leave them alone lol