the mod that happend 600 miles away and was free!

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Demon, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Demon

LED reverse lights will be added soon as i get back home to my truck. what do u guys think? i've been through 5 sets of tail lights i think these are the best and i think i am going to stick with these ones.

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

looks good

5. OP
    Demon

thanks man i sold my old ones for the same price and the shipper paid the shipping so all it cost me was my dad to get off his lazy ass and install them lol

6. looks sweeet

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I really like them dude! I may have to get a set!

8. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

looks sharp man

9. OP
    Demon

thanks everyone and remember if a deal is so good its crazy and u do not have the money say **** it and sell something on ur truck u know u can get later on cheap.

10. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Can I ask where you got them and do they have them for 3rd gens?

11. OP
    Demon

i got them as the title says free cuz i sold my old ones for 50 bucks which is what the seller wanted for them. and i have no idea bro but go check ebay that is where i look for mods and than see where i can get them cheaper.

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

ebay has them brad. I think they are around 80-100 for your truck.

13. OP
    Demon

see there u go bro

14. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Man, those look terrible, you should take them off, put them in a box and send them to me right away.

15. OP
    Demon

everyone says that lol