sold the F150, got a Ranger

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WesternPaRanger, Mar 24, 2009.

1. WesternPaRanger

WesternPaRanger New Member

Came over from the f-150 forum, now all we need is Ranger Forum stickers to promote. This is what Ranger owners needed, a nicely formatted forum.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Looks like we had perfect timing then! Welcome to the site.

4. Jon

Jon Administrator

Welcome to the site!

5. Ham-Bone

Ham-Bone New Member

hey welcome

6. balage

balage the Hungarian

welc;)me!

7. Lenn

Lenn Semper Paratus !!

Heeeyyyy, Welcome to this site.

You were "Westernpaf150" over there, right?

8. OP
    WesternPaRanger

I'm WesternPaStepside over yonder and if I didn't drive 60 miles round trip a day to work I would buy my dad's flareside but alas, the Ranger is getting me to and from work on $25 a week!! I really like this forum, already instant hello's and one from another country!! My latest Ranger is a '97 4 banger 2wd that needs a little attention to the body with a 5 speed and 3.73's but we raced 2.3's in Eastern PA before moving back here (my parents moved a month before my wife and me and have a HUGE garage) so who knows what the future holds for the beast...Thanks to all for the welcome and hopefully I can help provide some tech tips and learn some new stuff as well.

9. Bill

Bill New Member

$25.00 a week, think I spend more than that for beer runs. :jester:. Welcome to the forum, was wondering if our paths ever crossed on the other site.

10. Chapman

Chapman F150

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Traitor!

11. Ham-Bone

Ham-Bone New Member

lol i agree

12. OP
    WesternPaRanger

Hey now, I still have a new pair of CIPA mirrors, two spare tires, a grille, two doors, headlights, rad, 5.0, etc as remnants of my f-150 project....:thumbsup:

13. Ham-Bone

Ham-Bone New Member

lol oh ya

14. Tonya Gilmore

Tonya Gilmore New Member

I used to have an F-150 too, but my Ranger came by different circumstances though. The finance company giveth....and the finance company taketh away! :(

15. blueovelboy

blueovelboy the original ranger

AMAN i here you on that and what i spent on gas now gos to beer so not sure i made the right call lol

16. Jon

Jon Administrator

:lol::lol::lol: