seat info requested

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Lizella Fella, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Lizella Fella

Lizella Fella New Member

I'm looking to replace the seat assembly in my 1997 Ranger supercab for a seat assembly from a 2005. Does anyone know if this is a direct bolt in or will I need to swap the seat tracks from my old seat to the new? If so, would swapping the seat tracks be a direct swap?

TIA LF

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

If the 05 seats are from an extended cab I believe they would be a direct swap.

4. drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

should be able to use the 05 tracks. might have to open the holes up a little, but not much. the bigger issue you will run into is the seat belts. you'll have to figure out a way to mount the 97 belts to the 05 seats. they may just go right on.

5. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

How is your seat search going ?