Removing the bedside lower protective stickers.

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Fordzilla80, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Fordzilla80

Fordzilla80 Eat Bacon, Drive Rangers.

Hey guys, Ford put some dumb stickers at the front of my bedsides that serve barely any purpose. They have turned yellow, and I would like to remove them. Unfortunately, trying to peel them only breaks them into small pieces, so I'm wondering if anybody has any good suggestions as to what will be the best thing to use that will easily remove them? Should I heat them up and then try to peel them, or should I use an eraser wheel?

The picture below shows the drivers side one on my truck. You can see it to the left of the EDGE decal.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Shaun

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Blow dryer to heat up the glue. Then it should come right off. Then use goo b gone to take the sticky off.

4. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

those keep rocks and road debris from getting kicked up and chipping the paint on the corner of your bed.

5. They're worthless lol I pulled mine off right after I got the truck.

6. OP
    Fordzilla80

The rocks and road debris have already torn up the stickers, and have gotten lightly to the paint where the sticker has broken off. lol.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Heat them up, peel them off.

8. OP
    Fordzilla80

Alright guys, I'll try it tomorrow. Thanks!

9. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

at first i thought u were talking about the bedsides lol, id buy some replacements for them if it was me, the stuff can be kinda pricey but they do their job