RC Car folks, what ya got? Pics of mine inside

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by fomoco, Feb 6, 2011.

1. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

here are a couple of mine, team losi mini T, and micro T
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    just picked up the mini t the other day,a nd have plans for it, i have watched videos on youtube, and some people have thoes things up to 50 MPH, thats pretty fast for something that is 1/18 scale

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

nice! is she brushless?

4. OP
    fomoco

fomoco Moderator

5. DiabloBlanco

Holy cow! that thing RIPS!

6. I never knew those went 50 MPH wow, glad I was not steering it would be a crash and burn lol

7. OP
    fomoco

fomoco Moderator

i wanna know what that thing will do if you do the motor, and battery swap, and put paddles on it, and take it to the dunes :D

8. DiabloBlanco

I was just looking at a traxxas doing dunes. It was sick!

9. bobkyle2

bobkyle2 !! BAMF !!

ive got a traxxes rustler nitro... and a nitro losi LST... i love em.. i aint had them out since the summer tho...